header

header

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Good morning!

Good morning!
Yesterday was the premiere of our dance show and we had three show that day. Before the first show I felt really sick I don't think it was because of nerves because I usually don't get very nervous. I actually felt so sick that I was afraid that was going to throw up on the stage, but I drank a lot of water and chewed some gum. I felt a little bit better before I went on stage, but when I was performing I didn't even think about it. As soon as I got of stage I felt sick again, but it got better during the day and during the other two shows I felt a lot better. Apart from all that it was really fun to perform and during the second show I really felt that everything went perfectly and I think I really nailed my solo, so that felt really good. Right now I'm just drinking my morning coffee. I will soon met up with my dear friend Johanna for some brunch before our first show today, which isn't until 12 a clock. I will update you more about how everything went later.
Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment