header

header

Sunday 1 September 2013

September 1st

Today was the 1st of September and every Harry Potter fan knows what that means, it's the day every Hogwarts student takes the Hogwarts express to start a new school year at Hogwarts. Even though my family and friends thinks I'm silly, I still believed that one day I would get my Hogwarts letter delivered by an owl. I remember 11 year old me waiting for my letter and I remember that I kept saying to myself that my letter was just a little bit late.
Today is the 1st of September and I'm 17 years old which means that my 7th and last year should have started now, so my last hope of getting a letter is over. I know the people that read this and aren't a Harry Potter fan won't understand, but those how have reed the Harry Potter books so many the times they know every part by heart, those who has both laugh and cried with the characters and those who so many times have wish to be a part of the world that J.K. Rowling created, they know what I mean when I say that Harry Potter will always be a part of my childhood and a part of  me.

No comments:

Post a Comment