header

header

Tuesday 6 May 2014

one month left

Today is the 6th of May and that means that it is only one month left until my birthday, my eighteen birthday to be exact. My birthday keeps getting closer and therefore we are planning my birthday celebration. That got me thinking more about it all. Turning eighteen means that I will count as an adult, I will be able to do more things and I will have more responsibilities. I will no longer be a child.
I have some kind of love and hate feeling about turning eighteen. It makes me both exited and terrified to think about it. I imagine being eighteen is so much different from being seventeen, but it probably won't be that different, or at least that is what I try to convince myself. 


One month left. One month left of being count as a child. But as I see it I won't ever really grow up. 
I will always be that childish quirky person.

 In some way I will stay the same.


1 comment:

  1. I really hope you'll never use your quirkyness, it's always able to cheer me up! :) <3

    ReplyDelete