header

header

Thursday 5 September 2013

Life update

Life update: My body is sore after all this dancing and I'm feeling the autumn cold getting to me already but I don't have time to be sick, there is too much going on.
 
And yes I saw This is Us (One Direction's movie) on the premier last week and yeah I saw it a second time yesterday, but I just love it so much. I saw it with my friends Vivi, Hanna, Bea and Anna both times and we just got really emotional and it were all laugh and tears the whole movie. I'm just really proud of the boys and I can't believe that the five of us are going to Ireland in May to see them, I'm sooo exited.

Beside from that I'm just getting ready for Autumn by buying more tea, starting to wear my cosy sweaters and just looking for good books to read. I'm going to miss summer, but Autumn is just so cosy and I now that I have a lot of fun things to look forward to. 

I just love this cup, its so pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment