header

header

Monday 3 February 2014

Monday



Monday is here, but I am trying to stay positive. This day started in a very good way because school didn't start until one. So I could wake up at like 9 and still have big non stressful morning, which was actually what I needed on a Monday morning. Then when school ended at three I just stayed in school  for a while before meeting up with Vivi for some shopping. Vivi is such a klutz she forgot her wallet at home haha but I bought a really pretty shirt that I will show you later and also some make up. I then bought some coffee and a raspberry muffin from Espresso House for us to eat on the train home. When I came home I just made dinner and then watched Youtube videos with my brothers and now it's time to go to bed. Goodnight!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment