header

header

Saturday 22 February 2014

walk in the woods


I waited for the weekend to come all week, because that would mean that it was finally time for our school break, one week without school, which is actually what I need. Yesterday I had ballet class and P.E in school and when I came home I did 30 minutes of dance exercises on Just Dance, just because I had some energy over.

Today I decided to go for a long walk in the forest really close to wear I live. It is just very calming to walk around among the trees on paths you know by heart. It was also quite good weather and actually quite warm if you compare to the temperature the last couple of days. I think I walked for like almost an hour, so I was quite tired when I came. I spent the rest of this day just drinking coffee, updating my Tumblr, cleaning my room and then in the evening spending time with my family. Just that kind of day when you are not obligated to do anything, which is nice for a change. Right now I'm going to start watching the TV-series Teen Wolf, because my friend Eline have tried to make watch it for some time now and so I thought I would give it a try. 

Hope everyone have had a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment