header

header

Sunday 2 March 2014

the end of a nice week

Flowers in our garden

It's Sunday evening, which means that school starts again tomorrow. This has been a really fun week and a well deserved break from school.

I had a sleepover at Ruta's place this Wednesday, which was really fun. We actually just chilled, ate snacks and watched Tv-series and movies most of the time but it was still very nice. We also started planning our trip to England this Summer, which I'm sooo exited about. It will be so much fun and I can't wait.
We also watched Frozen on Thursday morning after breakfast and it was Ruta's first time watching it so I tried not singing along to every song haha.

On Thursday afternoon my family and I went to our country-house which is like an hours drive from our house. It's really near a lake and it's a really cosy house and we go there a lot in the summer. I had a lovely time just reading, sitting by the fireplace,walking the dogs, looking for signs that spring is on it's way, eating chocolate and just hanging out with my family. It was actually really nice to just chill and don't feel obligated to do anything, even though it was a little bit hard to not  have internet for almost three days.
We stayed there until Saturday evening and then went home because we were going to celebrate my little brothers birthday the day after.

So yeah today was my brother Joel's 10th birthday. He is growing up so fast, but to me he will always be my baby brother. We celebrated him by going to a restaurant and then bowling with our cousins. It was so much fun even though I am a really bad bowler. We then went home and I remembered all the homework I should have done this week, but I then decided to take a nap instead of doing my homework oups and well it's to late now haha.

I am going to bed now and I'm trying to stay positive about tomorrow and so should you guys!
Goodnight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment