header

header

Friday 28 March 2014

Finally Friday

I am really sorry that I haven't been updating much this week, but I've just had a lot of homework and school stuff going on. I am just so tired of all the exams, essay and other boring school stuff, but at least it spring is in the air and has been really sunny and warm outside, otherwise I wouldn't have survived this long week. But it's finally Friday and I have a fun and well deserved weekend in front of me. I am going to met up with Vivi soon and we are going to the movies to see American Hustle, which is really nice. I have wanted to see the movie for some time, mostly because Jennifer Lawrence is starring in it. So have to get ready now and I will probably update more this weekend, because Ruta and I are having a sleepover at my place tomorrow, which is going to be a lot of fun. Hope everyone is having a great Friday and that you will have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment