header

header

Friday 18 October 2013

photos

I got a lot of inspiration for some photos yesterday so I decided to take some pretty photos and than edit them, so that's what I did. Here are some of my favourites!

I love this photo! I think this photo describes the feeling of autumn. The colours are just really nice and warm and the autumn leaf looks so beautiful. 


This is another edit of the same picture where the focus is on the leaf and its the only thing colourful in this picture. I thought it would me a nice contrast and it turned out really cool.  


This was a really pretty picture and I just changed the light a little bit to make the picture warmer.

This is the same kind of edit as the leaf photo and just think it is a nice effect that gives a cool contrast and makes a pretty photo. This photo also remind me of the movie "Pleasantville".If you have seen the movie you will understand why. 

So that was some of my photos, I hope you liked them <3

No comments:

Post a Comment