header

header

Sunday 10 November 2013

why do things like November and Mondays exist

Another week has gone by and tomorrow is the start of another week filled with school and homework. But a highlight I can remember from this week was when my London-twin Eline and I went to Café Dox to study and drink cappuccino. We talked a lot, laughed a lot and tried to study a bit too haha :) It was just the nicest thing and just what I needed.

The rest of the week I was either in school or doing homework. In the end of this week I got sick. I couldn't go to this Halloween party I was suppose to go to this Saturday which was really sad. So I spent most of Friday and Saturday sleeping, eating painkillers and watching musicals. But I felt better today so I went to church and after that Ruta and I helped serving at this lunch for older people and that was actually quite fun. After that I went home to get my dance clothes and than went to chill and eat dinner at Anna's place before dance practise.

Right now I'm sitting in my room listing to my Autumn playlist on spotify, trying to ignore the fact that it is Monday tomorrow. But okey come on now Agnes! We are all in this together and we will all survive this Monday and the rest of November. We can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment