header

header

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Dance. Friends. Coffee.

I am really sorry that I haven't been updating much lately. I've been busy with school, friends and family but I will try to write more both for you guys to read. I really like blogging and to be honest the main reason I write this blog for myself, but if someone reads what I write then it's just nice for me of course.

So last week was pretty nice, even though it was quite busy. On Tuesday Eline, Saga and I went to this cosy Café to eat lunch and study because our school day ended at like 12 a clock. We didn't get much work done though but it was still really nice to just hang out drinking coffee.

Than I had dance shows in school on both Wednesday and Thursday. It was so much fun, I have always loved to preform on stage, but it was also really exhausting because the days were really long and I went home from school at like 8 or 9 a clock. But it was so worth it and I had a great time preforming and hanging out with my class.

The weekend was sooo much fun. On Friday after school I met up with Ruta at Waynes Coffee and we had some coffee and cake before we headed to the movies.  We watched the movie Prisoners, which turned out to be really thrilling and quite scary if you are easily scared like me, but it was a good and interesting movie.
After the movie Ruta and I took the train to my place were we ate the delicious newly baked bread that my mum had made. After that we made a reaction video to the music video of Story of My Life by One Direction. After that Ruta introduced me to the tv-show Hannibal and we also watch the first part of the movie One Day, but we were to tired to watch the whole movie so we decided to go to sleep. The next day we woke up around 10 a clock and ate a large and quite long breakfast and I also introduced Ruta to one of my favourite Tv-shows Sherlock, Benedict Cumberbatch is just so handsome and he is perfect as Sherlock Holmes.
 At like 1 a clock Ruta headed home and I just had a chill time until I met up with Vivi at like 4 for some shopping and coffee. She was going to a party and she needed my advice on what to wear.

On Sunday I went to church and in the evening I had two dance lessons in Street Jazz which was so much fun, but I was so exhausted that I went straight to bed when I came home.

Yesterday and today was just normal boring school-days but tomorrow is not a normal day because tomorrow is the day I have been waiting for for sooo long. It's the day when I will see Catching Fire!!! <3
So now I'm going to go to bed so tomorrow will be here sooner.

Agnes xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment