header

header

Sunday 4 May 2014

always look on the bright side of life

I really think I've deserved the last couple of days without school and other obligations. I've just been reading good books, watched good movies and listened to good music. I've also spent time with friends, been resting a lot and done things that makes me happy.

Some highlights are the sleepover with Vivi at my place when we just chilled, watched Confessions of a Shopaholic, watched YouTube videos and just spent some quality time together. She always makes me feel better and we always have so much fun together.

Another highlight was when Ruta, her sister Milda and I went to see Divergent at the movies yesterday. We were all so exited and we were not disappointed. I love the books and the movie was almost exactly how I had pictured it, I l loved it. Shailene Woodley and Theo James were amazing as Tris and Four and the film makers really did a great job creating everything from the book. The world, the factions, the story and the characters, I liked it all. The only bad thing was that I got a little bit sad that some characters from the book that I really liked didn't get as much attention in the movie, but other than that the movie was perfect. We were all super happy afterwards and I will defiantly see the movie again soon.


I have re energized the last couple of days, but I'm still not redo to go back to school yet. I don’t want to go back to the stress, the obligations and the anxiety. I know it’s only one month left until summer break is here, but it still feels like such a long time. I have to stay positive and be thankful for all the small things that makes me happy.
I know I will make it and so will you guys!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment