header

header

Monday 28 April 2014

what I have been up to

I have had a fun couple weeks, but they have also been pretty stressful weeks because of homework and lots of test in school. On the other hand I have also had a really nice Easter holiday. We went from grieving Jesus death to celebrate his resurrection.

I also had a lovely time with Ruta walking around in our beautiful city of Stockholm. We went to Kungsträdgården, wathched the pretty cherryblossoms and ate ice cream. We then went to her place to have a sleepover. A summery of the sleepover is that we drank way too much coffee (as usual), ate way to much sweets and cupcakes and just chilled. We watched the movies 21 Jump Street and The Bling Ring. I had wanted to watch The Bling Ring for some time and it was a really good movie and Emma Watson was amazing as always. 21 Jump Street is a movie based on a tv-show from the 80's starting Johnny Depp. The movie was really funny and Channing Tatum was as handsome as always.

Ruta and I among the pretty cherry blossoms

The last week was a busy week in school after the holidays, so it was really nice to rest this weekend. Minnie and I were also babysitting our cousins this Sunday, which was a lot of fun. Our cousins are just the cutest, even though they are quite mischievous.

This week is going to be a lot shorter, because I don't have any school on Thursday and Friday, which is just awesome. I also feel like I've got a lot of inspiration for some new posts, so you will see more posts soon again.  

But it's probably time to go to bed now, so goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment