header

header

Monday 14 April 2014

update

I'm not going to give you a lame excuse about me being busy, I'm just going to tell you all the fun things I have been up to instead.
I've had dance shows in school, which was so much fun but really exhausting, I've also baked lots of chocolate cakes and other sweet stuff with Johanna to sell when we had our dance shows. 
I've  had a coffee date with Ruta, been to Bea's 18th birthday party and bought tickets to Ed Sheeran's concert in Sweden (!), so Vivi and I are going to see Ed Sheeran live in November and I'm so happy and exited. I've also seen Don Giovanni at the Royal Opera House with my grandparents, which was great. I always love going to there because it just such a stunning and beautiful building and both the ballets and the operas are amazing. 

Other then that I have been enjoying that spring is in the air and the fact that it is finally Easter holiday.
I have a wonderful week in front of me and I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather.

Gorgeous chandelier at the Royal Opera House and some coffee from Espresso House <3

No comments:

Post a Comment