header

header

Tuesday 7 May 2013

My weekend

I thought I could tell you about my weekend. Friday was one of those really nice and warm spring days and because I had a big test in school my school day ended after that so I went with some friends from my class to the Old Town in Stockholm and sat by the water and ate Ice cream. Then Vivi my best friend came and we went by boat over to Djurgården. We walked around and then just sat in the grass hoping we would get a little bit tanned haha. We then went to the amusement park called Gröna Lund because we were gonna see an artist we both really like.  His name is Ulrik Munther and he is a really good artist and he was amazing live, so it was a really nice friday.

I spent Saturday morning sitting outside reading, listening to music and that kind of stuff. In the late afternoon I met up with Vivi and we bought pizza and then went to our dear friend Anna's house, because we were going to have a sleepover. So after we had ate our pizza we went to the grocery store nearby and bought fruit, chocolate and other tasty stuff (nom nom). We also played around and did weird stuff because we were like the only people there and yeah we are weird hahaha! We then went back to Anna's place and ate it all and watched the movie Abduction. We stayed up way to late as usual, but it was so much fun. This is some videos from Saturday:


Sunday was really nice too. We woke up at like 8 and were all really tired. We ate breakfast and watched Tarzan at the same time, because we are all big Disney fans. I forgot about time so I then had to hurry to church. After church me and my friend Bea just sat outside in the sun, eating and just chilling. We also climbed some trees and people were looking at us like we were crazy hahah.

But yeah that was my weekend. I hope yours was good too!

Agnes xx

No comments:

Post a Comment